7 Prophetic WORDS for Australia Oct 2014
Brian Simmons, Wichita, KS
1. Australia will experience an immediate Holy Spirit shift that could be compared to the WINDOWS of Heaven being open over your nation. This involves great financial blessing that will increase (see Malachi 3:10-11), but even greater will be the revelation of the Holy Spirit that comes over the nation. Of all the nations, Australia will be given insight into global events that will startle the powers that be. You will be given eyes to see and ears to hear, and the Spirit of Understanding will rest upon your political leaders, intercessors, and pastors. Expect to see an even greater alliance forged between Australia and Israel.
2. Australia will be a healing center. Many healings will come to the praying Believers who have great faith for healing. The anointing of Smith Wigglesworth, the noted healing evangelist of generations past, will be re-deposited in the Church. Healing services will begin to fill with people turning to Jesus Christ. I awoke this morning to the sounds of, "I am the Lord who heals you, I am the Lord your healer." As a sign that you will be a healing nation, there will be a great healing of the rift between the native Australians and the government. Watch a tearful move of God sweep into Canberra. (Photo via Pixabay)
3. Truth will prevail. Aussies love the truth, hate the hype, and have been given great discernment. God has put a root of truth into your DNA. You will help the global Church navigate many thorny theological issues that will soon arise. Authors will be anointed to point us to truth. You will carry the Spirit of Truth and the Word of Truth as discernment flows through you. Never fall back from your calling to preach the truth.
4. The Battle of Hope continues. The Hope of Christ must win over every pocket of fear of the future. Hope is the answer and will become a great invitation to the lost in your nation to come to the God of Hope. Every state of your nation must bring forth your message of hope! Hope, come back and burn bright in Oz! Hope will win in the end! I saw Perth give birth to a move of mercy, giving compassion to the Asians that have come to your land. Perth will soon be called "a Global City of Refuge" (see Joshua 20).
5. Judah praises. I see high praises rising from all over the nation. Aboriginals will join in as the celebration of freedom and power sweeps through the Church. Expect new moves of God, much like Hillsong, to come forth with a brand new sound that will cause shaking and trembling in God's presence.
6. You will move from following the pack to leading the pack. As my Aussie friend says, "It smells better up front anyway!" Your leadership calling will not be stifled. An apostolic renewal will come. What was cut short and went dormant will now break forth with new grace as true apostles begin to emerge. This move of leadership grace will startle Australians who have been content to let other nations lead the way, but now grace has come for you to lay hold of your destiny. And the voice of the Church will be heard in parliament as you bring wisdom to the decisions of your nation. Your greatest export to the nations will be the move of God's Spirit. (Photo via Pixabay)
7. The Gift of Fellowship (Mateship). The redemptive calling of Australia is to model community, fellowship, partnership in the Gospel, fighting for your brother and sister, serving them as you display the love Jesus speaks of: "So I give you now a new commandment: Love each other just as much as I have loved you. For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you're My true followers" (John 13:34-35 TPT).